I have learned something about CJC: better to have smaller designs on your list *grin*, therefore next year's list is mix of WIPs(/ UFOs) and new projects.
- WIP: Neil Degrasse Tyson (worked from pixel art I found from his FB fan group).
- WIP: Mirabilia's "Madonna of the Garden".
- WIP: Brightneedle's "Ezmeralda's House".
- WIP: PINN's "Loy Krathong".
- WIP: Brown House Studio's "Internet in Heaven".
- WIP: Blue Ribbon Designs' "With All Your Heart".
- WIP: The Prairie Schooler's "Must Be Santa".
- WIP: San- Man Originals' "Snow Ice Cream".
- WIP: Vervaco's "Lightning McQueen".
- WIP: My Big Toe Designs' "For This Child".
- WIP: My Big Toe Designs' "This Too Shall Pass".
- NEW: Anchor Maia "Usiku", using 28 count navy linen.
- NEW: Plum Street Sampler's "Coffin Buzz".
- NEW: La Comtesse "Dreaming is Free".
- NEW: Ink Circles' "Holiday Magick".
And There I Was, Dancing...
- Design: Holiday Magick
- Designer: Tracy Horner of Ink Circles.
- Fabric: random 28 count "raw" linen
- Floss: "School House Red" from GAST.
- Other notions: Stitched over one.
Beautiful, furry stand is our Vilma. (She looks eerily like Seiichi, I know.)